Diets be damned, it’s the holidays! With that excuse planted firmly in my head, I decided to try out this M&M Cookie Pie recipe I found on Six Sisters’ Stuff.
1 cup + 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup mini M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add in egg and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to your large mixing bowl and mix until completely incorporated.
- Fold in M&M’s.
- Pour and spread batter into a greased 9 1/2″ pie pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and cut into slices.
This sweet treat is even better when topped with ice cream and chocolate syrup. 😀